In spite of the present economy, I am considering re-opening KARE Soap, initially on a small scale, so that I can offer a natural, high quality soap at an affordable price. I have some survey questions below to help me determine if this is a good move and what changes I should make. I will also have hand-dipped tapers, votives and tea-lights made with local beeswax available. These will be a natural gold color and scented the same as the soap.
I would so greatly appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to answer these survey questions. (answer by commenting please)
1. Would you be interested in purchasing homemade soap that is made with coconut and/or olive oil? (There will be no soy products in this soap.)
a. Sounds wonderful!
b. I prefer to purchase less expensive detergent soap at the store
c. I do not use coconut oil products
d. I do not use olive oil products
2. Would it make a difference to you if we did not use color or botanicals such as oatmeal or calendula? __Yes __No
3. If there was only one fragrance choice, would you prefer a natural Pearberry type, an essential oil Minty type, an essential oil Woodsy type or an essential oil fresh Citrus type? (we will also offer unscented)
4. Would you be willing to pay more for organic ingredients in the soap? Or would natural be acceptable? ____________________________________________________
5. What do you feel is a fair price for a single 4-oz bar of homemade soap?__________
c. ____ other
6. Are you willing to pay the price you chose from above?_______Yes ________No
7. If you could get a discount for buying multiple bars, would that change your answer to number 6?
_____ Yes _____ No
8. If you could have discount privileges for being a regular customer, would you be willing to commit to ordering a certain amount for a predetermined period of time? _______
Why, or why not___________________________________________________________
9. What is most important to you in your soap? (in order of importance) __________________
a. the price
b. makes my skin feel good
c. smells good
d. healthy ingredients
10. Where and how would you be most likely to purchase a soap that fit all your needs? ______
a. the farmers market
c. grocery store
d. over the phone and then delivered by mail or in person
e. _______ other
11. Would you be open to bartering? If so, what would you have to barter? ____________
12. Are you interested in pre-ordering soap between May 5th & May 15th for a special ONE TIME price?
**If you have any questions or suggestions, please put them here: _______________________