- Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
- Blessed are they that keep His testimonies, seek Him with the whole heart.
- They also do no iniquity: they walk in His ways.
- You have commanded to keep Your precepts diligently.
- O that my ways were directed to keep Your statutes!
- Then will I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all Your commandments.
- I will praise You with uprightness of heart, when I will have learned Your righteous judgments.
- I will keep Your statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
- Wherewithal will a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed according to Your word.
- With my whole heart have I sought You: O let me not wander from Your commandments.
- Your word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against You.
- Blessed are You, O LORD: teach me Your statutes.
- With my lips have I declared all the judgments of Your mouth.
- I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, as in all riches.
- I will meditate in Your precepts, and have respect unto Your ways.
- I will delight myself in Your statutes: I will not forget Your word.
- Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live, and keep Your word.
- Open Thou my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Your law.
- I am a stranger in the earth: hide not Your commandments from me.
- My soul breaks for the longing unto Your judgments at all times.
- You have rebuked the proud, and cursed, which do err from Your commandments.
- Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept Your testimonies.
- Princes also did sit and speak against me: Your servant did meditate in Your statutes.
- Your testimonies also are my delight and my counsellers.
- My soul cleaves unto the dust: quicken Thou me according to Your word.
- I have declared my ways, and You heard me: teach me Your statutes.
- Make me to understand the way of Your precepts: so will I talk of Your wondrous works.
- My soul melts for heaviness: strengthen Thou me according unto Your word.
- Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me Your law graciously.
- I have chosen the way of truth: Your judgments have I laid before me.
- I have stuck unto Your testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame.
- I will run the way of Your commandments, when You will enlarge my heart.
- Teach me, O LORD, the way of Your statutes; and I will keep it unto the end.
- Give me understanding, and I will keep Your law; yea, I will observe it with my whole heart.
- Make me to go in the path of Your commandments; for therein do I delight.
- Incline my heart unto Your testimonies, and not to covetousness.
- Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken Thou me in Your way.
- Stablish Your word unto Your servant, who is devoted to Your fear.
- Turn away my reproach which I fear: for Your judgments are good.
- Behold, I have longed after Your precepts: quicken me in Your righteousness.
- Let Your mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even Your salvation, according to Your word.
- So will I have wherewith to answer him that reproaches me: for I trust in Your word.
- And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in Your judgments.
- So will I keep Your law continually for ever and ever.
- And I will walk at liberty: for I seek Your precepts.
- I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.
- And I will delight myself in Your commandments, which I have loved.
- My hands also will I lift up unto Your commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in Your statutes.
- Remember the word unto Your servant, upon which You have caused me to hope.
- This is my comfort in my affliction: for Your word has quickened me.
- The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from Your law.
- I remembered Your judgments of old, O LORD; and have comforted myself.
- Horror has taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake Your law.
- Your statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
- I have remembered Your name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept Your law.
- This I had, because I kept Your precepts.
- You are my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep Your words.
- I intreated Your favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to Your word.
- I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto Your testimonies.
- I made haste, and delayed not to keep Your commandments.
- The bands of the wicked have robbed me: but I have not forgotten Your law.
- At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto You because of Your righteous judgments.
- I am a companion of all that fear You, and of them that keep Your precepts.
- The earth, O LORD, is full of Your mercy: teach me Your statutes.
- You have dealt well with Your servant, O LORD, according unto Your word.
- Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed Your commandments.
- Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept Your word.
- You are good, and do good; teach me Your statutes.
- The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep Your precepts with mywhole heart.
- Their heart is as fat as grease; but I delight in Your law.
- It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn Your statutes.
- The law of Your mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
- Your hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments.
- They that fear You will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in Your word.
- I know, O LORD, that Your judgments are right, and that You in faithfulness have afflicted me.
- Let, I pray You, Your merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to Your word unto Your servant.
- Let Your tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for Your law is my delight.
- Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause:but I will meditate in Your precepts.
- Let those that fear You turn unto me, and those that have known Your testimonies.
- Let my heart be sound in Your statutes; that I be not ashamed.
- My soul faints for Your salvation: but I hope in Your word.
- Mine eyes fail for Your word, saying, When will You comfort me?
- For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget Your statutes.
- How many are the days of Your servant? when will You execute judgment on them that persecute me?
- The proud which are not after Your law have digged pits for me,
- All Your commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help Thou me.
- They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not Your precepts.
- Quicken me after Your lovingkindness; so will I keep the testimony of Your mouth.
- For ever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven.
- Your faithfulness is unto all generations: You have established the earth, and it abides.
- They continue this day according to Your ordinances: for all are Your servants.
- Unless Your law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
- I will never forget Your precepts: for with them You have quickened me.
- I am Yours, save me; for I have sought Your precepts.
- The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: but I will consider Your testimonies.
- I have seen an end of all perfection: but Your commandment is exceeding broad.
- O how love I Your law! it is my meditation all the day.
- You through Your commandments have made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
- I have more understanding than all my teachers: for Your testimonies are my meditation.
- I understand more than the ancients, because I keep Your precepts.
- I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep Your word.
- I have not departed from Your judgments: for You have taught me.
- How sweet are Your words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
- Through Your precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
- Your word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep Your righteous judgments.
- I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto Your word.
- Accept, I beseech You, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me Your judgments.
- My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget Your law.
- The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from Your precepts.
- Your testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
- I have inclined mine heart to perform Your statutes alway, even unto the end.
- I hate vain thoughts: but Your law do I love.
- You are my hiding place and my shield: I hope in Your word.
- Depart from me, you evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.
- Uphold me according unto Your word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.
- Hold Thou me up, and I will be safe: and I will have respect unto Your statutes continually.
- You have trodden down all them that err from Your statutes: for their deceit isfalsehood.
- You put away all the wicked of the earth like dross: therefore I love Your testimonies.
- My flesh trembles for fear of You; and I am afraid of Your judgments.
- I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors.
- Be surety for Your servant for good: let not the proud oppress me.
- Mine eyes fail for Your salvation, and for the word of Your righteousness.
- Deal with Your servant according unto Your mercy, and teach me Your statutes.
- I am Your servant; give me understanding, that I may know Your testimonies.
- It is time for You, LORD, to work: for they have made void Your law.
- Therefore I love Your commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.
- Therefore I esteem all Your precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.
- Your testimonies are wonderful: therefore does my soul keep them.
- The entrance of Your words gives light; it gives understanding unto the simple.
- I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for Your commandments.
- Look Thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as You used to do unto those that love Your name.
- Order my steps in Your word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
- Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep Your precepts.
- Make Your face to shine upon Your servant; and teach me Your statutes.
- Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not Your law.
- Righteous are You, O LORD, and upright are Your judgments.
- Your testimonies that You have commanded are righteous and very faithful.
- My zeal has consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten Your words.
- Your word is very pure: therefore Your servant loves it.
- I am small and despised: yet do not I forget Your precepts.
- Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Your law is the truth.
- Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet Your commandments are my delights.
- The righteousness of Your testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I will live.
- I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O LORD: I will keep Your statutes.
- I cried unto You; save me, and I will keep Your testimonies.
- I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in Your word.
- Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in Your word.
- Hear my voice according unto Your lovingkindness: O LORD, quicken me according to Your judgment.
- They draw nigh that follow after mischief: they are far from Your law.
- You are near, O LORD; and all Your commandments are truth.
- Concerning Your testimonies, I have known of old that You have founded them for ever.
- Consider my affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget Your law.
- Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to Your word.
- Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not Your statutes.
- Great are Your tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to Your judgments.
- Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from Your testimonies.
- I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not Your word.
- Consider how I love Your precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to Your lovingkindness.
- Your word is true from the beginning: and every one of Your righteous judgments endures for ever.
- Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart stands in awe of Your word.
- I rejoice at Your word, as one that finds great spoil.
- I hate and abhor lying: but Your law do I love.
- Seven times a day do I praise You because of Your righteous judgments.
- Great peace have they which love Your law: and nothing will offend them.
- LORD, I have hoped for Your salvation, and done Your commandments.
- My soul has kept Your testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.
- I have kept Your precepts and Your testimonies: for all my ways are before You.
- Let my cry come near before You, O LORD: give me understanding according to Your word.
- Let my supplication come before You: deliver me according to Your word.
- My lips will utter praise, when You have taught me Your statutes.
- My tongue will speak of Your word: for all Your commandments arerighteousness.
- Let Your hand help me; for I have chosen Your precepts.
- I have longed for Your salvation, O LORD; and Your law is my delight.
- Let my soul live, and it will praise You; and let Your judgments help me.
- I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek Your servant; for I do not forget Your commandments.