Sounds appetizing, doesn’t it? =)
My daughter made this last week and it was delicious. Really, it was!
Here’s the recipe.
- Two large packages of soup bones
- Water to cover the bones in the pot
- 2 Tablespoons of organic beef broth base (we use Better Than Boullion)
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 Tablespoons of chopped celery
- 3 bay leaves
- a pinch each of thyme, oregano,
- 3 Tablespoons of basil
- 10 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
Boil the above for one hour. Add one pound of noodles (we used bow tie noodles), 4 large leaves of kale (ours was frozen) and 1 bag of frozen corn, also add 1/2 cup of onion flakes and salt to taste. Cook until noodles are tender.
We served this with sour cream and parmesian cheese.