There doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of news on the earthly level to be joyful about these days, so I won’t even go there!
What I do want to say is that it is SO wonderful to know WHO holds the future!
It brings such JOY to trust in my Creator and Savior.
I am so THANKFUL for the many gifts He gives –
- daily food, clothing and shelter
- a weekly day to rest, refresh and spend time with Him and those who truly love Him
- a precious family
- a breathtaking creation to watch, touch, hear, smell and taste
- dear friends, brothers and sisters on the journey with us
- animals that give such simple pleasure to our lives
I don’t know how much longer we will be gifted with these things. Daily I wonder how it can get any worse, yet it somehow does. Oh how I long for THE DAY when Messiah reigns and there is SHALOM and the earth is renewed. HalleluYAH!