This recipe is from Cookie DO, a new place in New York City that is BOOMING. ~ If only I lived closer! I have made this several times and it is DELICIOUS! Be warned it is DANGEROUS, you may not be able to stop eating it!
PHOTO CREDIT: Cookie Do NYC
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups loosely packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Mix flour and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix the melted butter and sugars until no lumps are left. Mix in the milk and then vanilla. Slowly add the flour mixture and stir. (It should be light and fluffy. ) Fold in the chocolate chips.
* Note from KARE: I used hormone free butter and milk, organic sugars, Enjoy mini chocolate chips, sea salt, organic pure vanilla and Wheat Montana flour. From my experience you do not want to use the “dip-level-pour” method for the flour. Just scoop the flour out of the bag or the dough will be too buttery and greasy. Also, it doesn’t work so well with large grain raw sugar.
You are going to really like this one!
NOTE: They now ship their delicious dough! Make sure you order some!